lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2011

Branded

 19-12-11
I can't help to notice that everywhere i go, all the people around me is either branded or carries a brand.
This is not the 70's anymore.. I really dont have anything against tatoos but.. I've seen names and words in chinese or japanese.
And when you approach this low lifes with a question of the origin.. They dont even know the language..

Another thing is brands per se..
You buy a very expensive piece of fabric put together in Malasya,China or Bangladesh.. And they not only charge you making profit of it but they also rape you with a % because of the brand and at the same time they use you as a walking adv board..

It's not new to me because I've never used a piece of fabric with a brand on it (except for a hoodie that was a gift and for some reason every girl that i've met borrowed it so it feels sweet and smells nice even though they fucking dump me eventually the fucking thing is probably cursed now that i think about it) but lately these trends plus the lack of taste in the overall community is driving me nutz..

I need a job.. ASAP

No hay comentarios: